My Incredible Live (The first writing)

This Is My Incredible Live
            Hello, Good day Mas aga? Before I tell you about my incredible life I am very thankful to you for this homework. I am so happy and very enthusiastic to do this homework. I really want to be better at english. So I hope you, ci Mel, mas Oka, mba Jejen, mba L and mba FO are patient to face me. Maybe I will be talkative, ask you many tips, tasks, questions, etc. I think positively if I practise more and keep the spirit, I will master English. Amin.
            Ok welcome to my life. I am the last child and I have two siblings, both of them are female. I was born in orchid room at Soldier Hospital Magelang. My parents used the room’s name to make my last name. It is Anggraini. It means anggrek or orchid and my middle name has two meanings Fi  is a part or my father’s name “isroFI” and TRI is I am the third child. My first name is Dewi, it means a beautiful girl with a kind heart. So my full name is Dewi Fitri Anggraini. People around me usually call me Dewi. But when I was in senior high school my friends called me Misoul because at the time we had 5 girls and they had the same name ‘DEWI’ including me in the same batch, so to make it easier differenciate each other we had popular calls. In senior high school I was very active in non-academic organizations like basket ball, volley ball, traditional dance, cheerleadance, etc. I felt my senior high school life was really busy because every day I always went back home in the evening. Because I took course and extracurricular activities. And when I arrived home I took a bath and then I did my homework several times and then I slept. Because I was busy at school and outside my home I had not enough family time. Besides it I had many achievements when I was there. Maybe I thought I could pay my family time with my achievements. Not only this, I felt my first love at that time. He is my old friend in junior high school. He was a cool guy, because he was quite silent. He would talk only for important things, and till now I do not know why he could love me beacause our character were very different. But at that time I was happy because I could make relationship wtih him the handsome guy hahahha.... we had a relationship around 8-9 months and then we broke up because of a stupid reason from me, I thought he was good guy, very patient about me, never angry, always made me happy and romantic. But all of romantic things from him always made me turned off hahahaa... I did not know but I believed that  he always did all with sincerty. Maybe it is enough about my senior high school life.
            Welcome to my junior high school life or I usually call it my first time i found my spirit of my life, when I was there I had many experiences and many problems, starting from my study, my family, my real hobby, my true friends, my habit till my environment. I felt my junior high school life made me strong till now. If you want to know my elemetary school  I was not very popular because it was at subdistrict of my town. The life is very traditional, not updated about everything. All my friends were not “gaul” so when I was graduated from there and I entered junior high school at my town it was very different, from habit, environment, until friends, etc. So I must be independent and struggle to face it. So when I was in junior high school i studied hard for all of them.
            Maybe this is my story about my life maybe it feels not complete because I am hurry to do another assigments so I hope it is enough from me.
            But I have many dreams for my life, I want to be an incredible person with incredible life. I will make people around me, like my family, my friends, my environment, proud of anything that I do. Before I end my story I will share my dreams to you mas Aga
1.  I want to work in Kuwait after I graduated from Geological Engineering at UPN “veteran” Yogyakarta.

2.      3 years later I will get married to my futute husband, I believe Allah saves a good guy to me.

3.      If my husband permits me to continue my job, i will continue it. But if my husband forbids me, I will be a best wife for my husband and my children.

4.      I have a big dream, that is i want to build an oil company with my friends and maybe my husband if we are from same concentration, oil and gas.

5.      I will do first when I have enough money from my salary to take my parents and my lovely people go to Mecca.

6.      And then I want to build mosques, hospitals, schools, domitories, insurances, libraries and many things that are useful to many people.

Amiiiinnn............... J


That’s All Thank you.


Actually this is my first writing in English, I am not concerned about anything with this paper.
If I do mistakes please correct me :)
I wonder if someone can teach me English. So I can improve my English fast.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

VOLKANOLOGI - KALDERA GUNUNG BROMO

GEOLOGI SEJARAH - GEOLOGI BAYAT KABUPATEN KLATEN JAWA TENGAH